Majestic Yangtze – an escorted tour
The Majestic Yangtze escorted tour takes you to the dramatic Three Gorges on a relaxing Yangtze river cruise, combined with getting up close to the Giant Pandas and all the wonders of bustling Beijing, ancient Xian and stylish Shanghai.
See the classic sights in the company of expert guides so you can really understand the history and culture of the destination. On our classic tours we take care of everything, leaving you to sit back and enjoy the experience to the full. The tours are fully inclusive with all meals and a comprehensive touring programme.
All our tours feature a physical rating to help you select the right holiday for you. To travel on any of our tours requires unaided mobility and the ability to stroll around the sights.
‘Majestic Yangtze’ is rated as a physical level 1 tour. A reasonable level of fitness is required but it’s more about spending time on your feet rather than covering large distances. You’ll be getting on and off coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
▪ There will be sightseeing on foot for both short and extended periods of time
▪ On the Great Wall of China in Beijing some of the walking will be at an incline
▪ On the Yangtze River Cruise and the day trips arranged from it you will be required to get on and off the boats without assistance
Of course, our National Escort and local guides will always endeavour to provide the highest level of service and assistance; however, they cannot be expected to cater for customers who are unfit to complete the itinerary.
- Return international economy flights, taxes and current fuel surcharges
- All accommodation
- All meals
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- All transportation and transfers
- English speaking National Escort (if your group is 10 or more passengers) and Local Guides
- Visa fees for UK passport holders
- Specialist advice from our experienced travel consultants
- Comprehensive travel guides
- Safe and secure with ABTA, ATOL and IATA
Price based on 04 November departure.