A China Experience – an escorted tour
A China Experience – a whistle stop escorted tour visiting the highlights in China’s contrasting cities of Xian, Beijing and Shanghai and is the perfect introduction to China. Marvel at the Great Wall, before getting a glimpse of China’s fascinating past on the Ancient walls of Xian and exciting future in bustling Shanghai.
See the classic sights in the company of expert guides so you can really understand the history and culture of the destination. On these classic tours everything is taken care of, leaving you to sit back and enjoy the experience to the full. The tours are fully inclusive with all meals and a comprehensive touring programme.
All the tours feature a physical rating to help you select the right holiday for you. To travel on any of these tours requires unaided mobility and the ability to stroll around the sights.
‘A China Experience’ is rated as a physical level 1 tour. A reasonable level of fitness is required but it’s more about spending time on your feet rather than covering large distances. You’ll be getting on and off coaches and boats, walking around the sights and climbing some steps.
▪ There will be sightseeing on foot for both short and extended periods of time
▪ On the Great Wall of China in Beijing some of the walking will be at an incline
Of course, our National Escort and local guides will always endeavour to provide the highest level of service and assistance; however, they cannot be expected to cater for customers who are unfit to complete the itinerary.
- Return international economy flights, taxes and current fuel surcharges
- All accommodation
- All meals
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- All transportation and transfers
- English speaking National Escort and/or Local Guides
- Visa fees for UK passport holders
- Specialist advice from our experienced travel consultants
- Comprehensive travel guides
- Safe and secure with ABTA, ATOL and IATA
Please note: The Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. If this day of touring falls on a Monday, your touring in Beijing will be switched around so that the Forbidden City is visited on an alternative day.