Mayfair Hotel, St Helier
The Mayfair Hotel is a very popular 3 star hotel in St Helier, with a great choice of accommodation to suit couples and families alike.
Situated just outside the main town centre, the Mayfair has extensive facilities to entertain everyone. An indoor swimming pool complex, a gym and a games room.
The hotel’s staff will always be delighted to help you get the most out of your holiday, don’t hesitate to ask.
Mayfair Hotel features
- Open all year
- Indoor swimming pool leisure complex
- 222 rooms
- Rooftop sun terrace
- Lounge bar, restaurant room and coffee shop
- Regular evening entertainment throughout the summer
- On-site parking
- Internet Access In public areas
- There is a selection of double, twin, treble and family rooms, as well as Junior suites.
- All guest rooms are equipped with central heating, television, direct dial phones, hair dryer and tea & coffee.
- Suites have 2 televisions and broadband Internet access.
Dining & Bars
- The large dining room is open for breakfast and dinner.
- A convenient coffee shop is located on the hotel premises and serves an all-day menu.
- Guests can enjoy an indoor pool with sauna and Jacuzzi.
Please note that children under 16 years old aren’t allowed in the pool after 6pm and in the gym, the steam room or the jacuzzi at any time.
A games room is available for all to enjoy.
In the summer, the Mayfair offers quality and varied evening entertainment.
The Mayfair Hotel is a stone’s throw away from the main pedestrian shopping area of St Helier. The beach is also close by with St Aubin’s bay
bordering the town in the south.
The hotel has excellent disabled facilities. Some rooms have with walk-in showers but not are specifically adapted for the disabled.
Check In / Out
2 pm / 10:30 am
Based on 26 September 2019 from Glasgow. Alternative dates, duration & departure airports available