Rockies Rail Adventure
A rail trip through the Canadian Rockies – The Rockies Rail Adventure – A Canada Holiday from Glen Travel
The Rockies Rail Adventure shows you the best of Alberta and British Columbia – from the untamed wilderness of the famous Banff and Jasper National Parks to the winding valley roads through the Rocky Mountains.
Discover the hidden gems of these protected parks on sightseeing tours, replete with vistas of cascading waterfalls, turquoise-coloured lakes and snow-covered peaks. Board VIA Rail’s The Canadian and make your way through the interior of British Columbia to the seaside modern metropolis of Vancouver. Ascend the Sea-to-Sky Highway to the world famous resort village of Whistler, offering everything from fine dining to unique First Nations experiences.
An incredible sightseeing flight by floatplane brings you to Victoria, home of the expansive Butchart Gardens. There is no need to settle for less when you can see so much of what the Canadian Rockies has to offer on this comprehensive western vacation!
- Scheduled transfer from Calgary to Banff
- Accommodation for 9 nights (including 1 night on board The Canadian)
- 3 hour sightseeing tour of Banff
- Full day sightseeing transfer from Banff to Jasper including stop at Columbia Icefields (Ice Explorer ride included) •
- Transfer from Jasper hotel to train station
- Overnight train ride from Jasper to Vancouver on The Canadian (section accommodation)
- Hop-on Hop-off trolley tour of Vancouver
- Sightseeing transfer from Vancouver to Whistler including admission to Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Transfer from Whistler hotel to Green Lake Floatplane
- Sightseeing floatplane transfer from Whistler to Victoria
- Sightseeing tour of Victoria including Butchart Gardens
- Transfer from Victoria to Vancouver including ferry passage on board BC Ferries
- One (1) dinner and one (1) breakfast onboard VIA Rail
- Transfers, unless otherwise specified
Airport improvement fee
National park entrance fees
Meals and attractions unless otherwise stated